Thursday, August 28, 2014

eHealth: An answer to the emerging need

This is my second assignment for HI201. After looking into UVLE and recheck the driving question, I got very excited to create my very first (again) concept map. At first, it was a 30 minute blank paper, then the pace slowly builds up and my mind was baffled with so many thoughts to the point that I can't isolate them into concepts. I realized that I should organize them generally for the viewers to at least understand the content at first glance.

To summarize, the map contains 3 main ideas: The need, the bridge and the answer. I've correlated Global health, Informatics and eHealth and resulted to this concept. (Please see image below)


Concept Map: The need, the bridge and the answer

1 comment:

  1. This almost sums up a great and [too] broad idea of relevance of informatics in global health and eHealth. I really like your input on "arising need" - it is very relevant on innovating solutions because there is a DEMAND on DATA

    ReplyDelete